To download the addon, go to to this thread: Lagrange Points For Celestia 1.6.1 - DOWNLOAD
Current Known issues (as at 11 Nov 2012):
- * If the key-driven tool is used in conjunction with the graphical version, any error messages issued from the graphical version will just flash briefly before being overwritten by the keyboard version's interface.
- Workaround: Either close the keyboard version and use the graphical version exclusively, or use the keyboard version exclusively.
* Lagrange Points not displayed when a MinorMoon is selected. - A fix is forthcoming in version 1.1
- Workaround: You can select the Parent Planet, then in "System" mode display the Lagrange Points of all moons in the system, including the Minor Moons, but if it's just the one Minor Moon that you're interested in, you'll have to get rid of the clutter of all the others by selecting each of them one by one and then using the Clear key.
* Installation of version 1.0 is fairly aggressive and overwrites existing Lua_Edu_Tools configuration files.
This may affect your current Lua Tools installation detrimentally if you did not pay close attention to the instructions in the README.
- I recommend not installing version 1.0 at this stage, as version 1.1 release is coming very soon, and this will resolve any install/uninstall issues.