A new snapshot version for windows users:
@John71 please test 64bit celestia-qt-test.exe it has OpenGL init procedure changed slightly. I hope with the change you will have the same FPS as with native windows version.
1) eclipse time in qt version is shown properly
2) overlay image replacement has been fixed
3) qt version now saves its data to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Celestia instead of %APPDATA%\Celestia
4) "Back to the parent" context menu entry
5) built using luajit
6) filesystem handling implemented using std::experimental::filesystem library (better multi language support)
7) win32 version has updated view options dialog, now it allows to en-/disable rings of planets and toggle orbit fading
8) celestia will not abort if your extras directory doesn't exist
9) qt version shows a bit more info in "info panel"
10) in qt version keys F5 and F6 again change speed instead of copying from/pasting from console. More usual Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V are used now, so the menu entries have been moved from File to Navigation
11) a lot of other changes for other platforms from our new teammates Li Linfeng (known here as Markerz) and dlshcbmuipmam.