I begin new topic 'modernized database open star clusters. "
I want to thank everyone who has shown interest in the graphical user interface LUA UNIVERSAL TOOLS.
For me, English is not a native, I never he studied. I write my posts using Google translator. I hope you understand me.
The LUA UNIVERSAL TOOLS integrated mini-encyclopedia consisting of 34 guides (~ 1000 links).
For working database are necessary for different classes of objects.
Let me remind you what has been done:
- modernized GUI, see in this place
- modernized database of stars, see in this place
- modernized database of galaxies, see in this place
- modernized database data globular clusters, see in this place
I hope that everything is installed correctly. It is possible to move on ...
- Rename the folder "Data" in the "Data_old" (The folder can be useful to restore the old configuration).
- Unpack the archive open_clusters_moderm.zip
- Copy the unpacked file to the parent folder Celestia
- Agree to replace.
- Start Celestia.
Modernization databases "open clusters":
- Create a database with a two-line name:
- Level # 1 - the standard string name
- Level # 2 - alternative string of names with national localization
- The creation of models of "open clusters"
- Base open_clusters.dsc (610 open clusters) by S.Ball on 18.02.2003
- additional models of open clusters own development.
Author Gennady Lygin modernization, aka Croc.
Date modernization 18.02.2016
For more information see below.