My team of "Translation Elves" have been working hard (not at the north pole, but in France, Italy, The Netherlands, and the Ukraine), so that version 1.1 can now be released just in time for Christmas!
Happy Christmas everyone!DOWNLOAD V 1.1:
Extract the ZIP to a temporary folder, then see the README for instructions on installation and use of the tool.NOTE:
If you have version 1.0 installed, don't forget to remove it before installing this version, by following the instructions in the previous post. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence.
You are free
to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work
under the following conditions:
1. You give me appropriate credit.
2. You do not use this work for commercial purposes..
3. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
If you have Vincent's Lua Tools, then it's recommended that you install the graphical (_LUA) version, which has an enhanced user-interface as seen below.
(You can drag the Lagrange Points Toolbox to any location you like on the screen.)
If you install the keystroke (_STD) version, run the tool from: File -> Scripts -> Lagrange Points. (ESC to exit)
The following welcome screen will be displayed:
If you have comments, questions, or discover a defect, please post your comments in the discussion thread: http://celestia.space/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17130
Current Known Issues (as at 22 Dec 2012):
* If the key-driven tool is used in conjunction with the graphical version, any error messages issued from the graphical version will just flash briefly before being overwritten by the keyboard version's interface.Added after 5 hours 39 minutes:[EDIT: Nov15 2017]
- Workaround: Either close the keyboard version and use the graphical version exclusively, or use the keyboard version exclusively.
Restored some images and repaired links in this thread.