As I seem to be coming across a few issues with Celestia using the new IvyBridge / HD4000 platform, I thought the DEV's might appreciate having a reference / summary to all of these issues.
So this thread is intended to be just a container holding links to the threads describing these issues as I discover them.
Please DON'T post to this thread. If you have any comments regarding any of these issues please post them in the relevant thread by clicking on one of the links below.
1. Graphics: Intel 4000 integrated
2. RAM: 8 GB
3. Processor: i7-3770K, Speed: 3.7 Ghz
4. Resolution: 1920 x 1080
5. Disk: Intel SSD 120GB, SATA 6
6. Win 7 Pro 64bit
1. Crashes with ISS and 32K VT's
2. Intel HD4000 crippled by anti-aliasing
Report bugs, bug fixes and workarounds here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1