- If you are having trouble with graphical display, read first in the FAQ section about graphical troubles.
- It normally helps a lot to update your graphics driver, but you should do it in a certain way, see also the FAQ about that.
- If you already have the latest drivers and the problem is still there, post together with your problem description the results of what Celestia displays under "Help/OpenGL Info" as this also helps us to help you.
- First of all, please read the FAQs here and the README that comes with Celestia (it's in the main Celestia folder) before posting here.
- It is also always a good idea to make a fourm search for your problem, often the same questions have been asked and answered before.
- If you don't find an answer to your problem, state at least which version of Celestia you are using and your operation system, perhaps also your system specs. So it will be easier to help you.
- Describe as precisely as you can what problem you have and when it occurs.
Remember, following the advice above makes it easier to help you.